Why We Like The FIRE+ICE Saelly2 Metallic Jacket Non-Fur
We zip into the chic Saelly2 Metallic Jacket from FIRE+ICE for that one-jacket quiver that can take us from carving up groomers to sipping on cocktails. Packed with ultralight and eco-friendly synthetic insulation, this puffer keeps us cozy on the lift without weighing us down on the descent, while the water-resistant fabric helps us shed light flurries on the hill.
- Sporty ski jacket for groomer runs and wintry downtown exploring
- Ripstop material holds up against daily wear
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Synthetic down insulation traps heat without the bulk and heft
- Removable, adjustable hood offers additional coverage
- Fixed powder skirt stops snow from packing in
- Zippered sleeve pocket keeps your lift ticket at the ready
- Internal pockets keep your electronics out of the cold
- Item #BGNG08P
- [face fabric] 100% ripstop nylon, DWR treated, [lining] 100% nylon
- Thermore EcoDown
- not sealed
- Center Back Length
- removable, adjustable
- 2 side zip, 1 ski pass sleeve zip
- casual, skiing, snowboarding
3 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
August 16, 2023
"black2" is definitely brown
- I returned this product before using it
- Size Bought:
- 5' 3"
First of all, this is a very nice jacket. But in my opinion it runs large. Also for anyone interested in the black option, this jacket is absolutely not even close to black. It is a very nice rich chocolate brown color. Be warned
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help