Silky-smooth, lightweight protection.
Boasting the buttery-soft feel of Gore-Tex C-Knit construction, the BLACKYAK Women's Sibu Gore-Tex C-Knit Pant elevates your comfort during alpine excursions where a lightweight, waterproof pant is crucial. The Gore-Tex C-Knit Pant is an ideal companion for staying dry without overheating while you're mountaineering, ice climbing, backcountry skiing, and even trekking across glaciers in summer months.
The Gore-Tex C-Knit construction takes Gore-Tex's bi-component membrane and bonds it to a lightweight circular knit fabric for a softer feel that's less crinkly and loud than standard Gore-Tex. It's fully water and windproof for optimal protection while actively breathing to prevent perspiration build-up. Kevlar cuffs reinforce the bottoms from abrasion and fraying. And when you're sweating profusely while breaking trail in deep snow, the lower leg vents quickly dump excess heat with their two-way zippers.
- Gore-Tex C-Knit for a smoother feel, lighter construction
- Waterproof construction keeps you dry in deep snow and rain
- Reinforced with Kevlar cuffs to prevent rips and tears
- Lower leg vents with 2-way zippers for dumping excess heat
- Elasticized leg gaiters with adjustment cords and hidden pocket
- Elasticized waistline with inner-grip and reinforced belt loops
- Deep hand pockets take care of everyday items and essentials
- Item #BKY001T
- Q & A
GORE C Knit
20k waterproof 60K Breathability!!