The BlackYak Kuri Pant offers optimal performance and weather protection when braving technical mountain objectives. Built with Gore-Tex and Proshell Stretch, the pant withstands icy winds and wet snow storms as you struggle up steep skin tracks or rocky terrain, allowing for unrestricted mobility every step of the way. Generous side pockets offer plenty of room to stash snacks, maps, or gear, and they're placed for accessibility with a pack or harness on. Outer leg ventilation zips dump heat for temperature regulation, and Kevlar panels at the ankles add extra durability from crampons and ski edges when working on technical ascents and descents alike.
- Technical hardshell pants for alpine expeditions in wet conditions
- Gore-Tex membrane ensures waterproof, breathable performance
- Stretch panels and ergonomic fit move with you naturally
- Full-length side zippers provide ventilation and easy on and off
- Elastic gaiters fit over ski and snowboard boots to block snow
- Reinforced cuffs protect against sharp skis and crampons
- Item #BKY003Q