For the win.
Cover some serious ground high in the alpine with Black Diamond's Mont Blanc Ultralight Glove protecting your digits. Inspired by the Ultra-Trail du Mont Blanc, these lightweight racing gloves offer protection without the bulk. The Mont Blanc features a weather-resistant shell for protection, stretchy panels for mobility, a grippy palm, and digital fingertips so you can track your progress.
- Lightweight gloves for racing in the alpine
- Weather-resistant shell keeps your hands dry
- Silicone grip palm to keep a firm grip on poles and bottles
- Digital fingertips let you access your phone without exposing skin
- Item #BLD00OU
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I'm a big fan of both Black Diamond and Backcountry. These gloves are perfect for under my mittens snowboarding. They got the grib on the inside and extra long wrist protection. I was slightly dissapointed when the seem started to rip apart after a few uses. They still work and I am still wearing them to the mountain. Maybe I'm just too hard on my gear.
I still give 5 stars because Backcountry deserves credit for the customer service but Black Diamond could provide a bit more quality. I guess in the end you get what you pay for.