Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell Jacket
The Dawn Patrol Hybrid Shell is Black Diamond's backcountry-specific ski jacket that feels equally comfortable on the uphill as it does on the downhill, especially when it's powdery out there. Its BD.dry membrane is extremely waterproof, breathable, and even windproof. Black Diamond also added GTT's Empel Breathable Water Protection Technology, which is a water- and PFC-free DWR that's more durable and performs better than the competition. Softshell paneling provides extra breathable and a four-way stretch in key areas to keep comfy on the skin track.
- Backcountry shell balances uphill comfort with downhill performance
- BD.dry boasts extremely high waterproof, breathable ratings
- GTT Empel DWR finish is more effective at repelling water
- Softshell paneling provides a four-way stretch and breathability
- Front pockets are sized to hold climbing skins
- Recco may assist Recco-equipped ski patrols in emergencies
- Adjustments at helmet-compatible hood, hem, and cuffs with internal gaiters
- Item #BLDZ9B4
4 based on 7 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.