3 Days Only!
Select a size:
Why We Like The Boundary Line Insulated Pant
Separating themselves from the rest of Black Diamond's entire collection of ski pants, the BoundaryLine Insulated Pants are the warmest and best-dialed for riding the resort. Black Diamond's BD.dry membrane boasts high ratings of waterproof, breathable protection to keep us comfy when we're getting after it on powder days. Thermolite insulation provides performance-ready warmth fit for demanding skiers, and there are ventilation zippers on each side for amplified airflow, and the adjustable waist ensures a secure fit.
- Insulated ski and snowboard pants for stormy days on the mountain
- Highly waterproof membrane defends against wet, heavy snow
- Synthetic insulation traps heat even when wet
- Watertight zippers and fully sealed seams defend all moisture entry
- Four-way stretch allows you to move freely down the groomers
- Side seam venting helps you cool off when walking the flats
- Boot gaiters and scuff guards keep snow out and protect your pants
- Multiple pockets easily stash snacks, ski pass, and other essentials
- Item #BLD010B
- [membrane/laminate] BD.dry (3-layer), [face fabric] 100% polyester, DWR finish, [lining] 20D nylon
- 60g Thermolite TL
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- fully sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 2 zippered thigh
- side zips
- belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 6oz
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits LargeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.