Select style & size:Select options
How to make the best ATC better.
The ATC Guide Belay Device is already worthy of any climber's arsenal, but Black Diamond made it even better for alpinists and crag-stars alike. It still transcends the tube/auto-blocking category, allowing for a standard belay as well as belaying one or two climbers off anchors. Black Diamond upgraded it with machined windows for a lighter weight, and the larger auto-block release accepts smaller carabiners for a smoother and more dependable operation.
- Black Diamond's best-selling belay device built 10% lighter
- Multiple friction modes designed for both belay and rappel
- Guide mode allows auto-block top rope belays at anchors
- Auto-block release hole accepts small carabiners
- Item #BLD00ZA
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
A must have for climbing. Super light, and does everything it needs to do with ease!