Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Astro 250 Headlamp
Boasting a no-nonsense design perfect for moving fast and light in the mountains, the Black Diamond Astro 250 Headlamp gives you all of the essentials to navigate after dark without skimping on illumination. In fact, you’ll find its 250-lumen output impressive for such a streamlined headlamp — lending itself to early-morning ski tours and late-night hikes to your favorite stargazing spots.
Full brightness, dimming, and strobe settings customize the lighting to your exact needs, and there’s even a Brightness Memory that reverts back to your preferred setting on the trail. The IPX-4 stormproof rating ensures it’s ready to combat driving rain and heavy snowfall, and a digital lockout prevents it from accidentally wasting precious battery life when you’re miles from civilization.
- Streamlined headlamp for moving fast and light in the mountains
- 250-lumen output illuminates the darkest stretches of trail
- Light settings: full brightness, dimming, and strobe
- Brightness Memory reverts back to your chosen setting
- IPX-4 stormproof rating withstands inclement weather
- Digital Lockout prevents it from accidentally turning on
- Item #BLDZ9CA
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.