When the temperatures are low, head out for some skiing through the fresh snow in the Bjorn Dahlie Wool Pant. These all-around cross-country pants are equipped with the features and protection you need for some cold weather exercise. Its softshell face fabric blocks light rain and wind to keep you comfortable while a soft, insulating wool back fabric provides ventilation when your laps start to add up. The elastic wool lining allows you to have a full range of motion to stay mobile out on the skate track. Zip the on and off with the 3/4 side zippers and head out the door for some cross-country skiing.
- All-around cross-country skiing pants for exercise in cold temps
- Weather-resistant softshell blocks light rain and wind for comfort
- Soft and insulating wool lining offers breathability and stretch
- 3/4 side zippers allow them to be used as a layering pullover pant
- Elastic waist with drawcord keeps pants secure on the skate track
- Item #BJO003E