3mm Furnace Carbon Ultra Glove
It's not the Arctic, but it sure isn't the Bahamas either. When you're out in off-season swells and colder summer waters, keep your fingers warm with the Billabong 3mm Furnace Carbon Ultra Glove. Its 3mm neoprene is ideal for water temps that hang around the low to mid 60's, and with carbon fiber Furnace Quick Dry on the inside you'll have a toasty thermal lining that dries and drains quickly to keep you comfortable and warm as you rip and ride. A Smart Foam core offers great thermal retention to hold the heat in, while the high density palm print gives you a firm grip on your board, even when it's soaking wet.
- A wetsuit glove to keep your digits warm in colder waters
- Furnace Quick Dry lining offers toasty warmth and drains quickly
- Foam core retains heat to ensure that inner warmth won't be lost
- High density palm print for gripping boards and gear in the water
- 3mm neoprene is ideal for water temperatures down to the low 60's
- Item #BIL02U0