Fleece Betty Liner Vest
- A stylish and simple vest for layering up on frosty fall days
- Nylon fabric and lining breathes while fighting the cold
- Soft fleece wicks away sweat and feels gentle against skin
- Relaxed fit allows room for your favorite sweater underneath
- Keep your mitts toasty in two hand pockets
- Front zipper lets you vent when needed, or keep the breeze out
- Item #BAO009L
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, [lining] 100% nylon
- Center Back Length
- 26 - 28in
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
January 30, 2019
Stiff, Runs Small
- Runs small
I bought this vest/liner to layer underneath an almost warm-enough coat. It's beautiful styling and has thick padding on the inside that seems warm. However, the vest looks and feels like wearing a stiff ironing board cover, it pushes itself up behind my neck and shoulders with normal arm and body movements and doesn't settle back down. Maybe you have to break it in? The inner seams are very thick and bumpy, a bit uncomfortable. The front pockets are thickly padded too, which adds to the stiffness and I don't need double warm layer on my hipbones. I'm 5'-6" tall, 34-27-36 and typically wear a small/4. I ordered a 6, which compresses my chest about like size 2 would. The waist and hip fit a little closer to how a 4 would fit, some room for movement but very fitted. Alas, not the right thing.
March 29, 2019
Does this run one or two sizes too small?
April 1, 2019
Hey Regina! This tends to run about one size too small, and recommended to go with one size up for this! If that doesn't work though, let us know and we can help get that returned or exchanged for you!