Select a size:
Why We Like The SK8 Stand-Up Paddleboard
Surf that river wave you have always cruised past or spotted from the road on the Badfish SK8 River Surfboard. This river surfing specific deck is built using traditional surf construction, a concave top, and full length EVA foam to ensure that you have the response and control that you demand. Additionally a blunt nose boosts the overall volume to let you surf slower waves while the tri-fin system and rounded tail make sure you can carve and slash turns with ease until the sun sets.
- Surf style construction is responsive and lightweight
- Concave shape with EVA foam keeps you connected and in control
- FCS Tri-fin design boosts maneuverability for tight carves
- Blunt nose adds volume to stay afloat on slower river waves
- Rounded tail helps with stability so you can focus on tricks
- Comfortable carry handle helps you get to the river with ease
- Item #BDFC00R
- 5ft 6in
- epoxy surfboard layup
- Deck Pad
- FCS tri-fin
- Manufacturer Warranty
- river paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.