Why We Built The Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece
We take pride in our fleeces here at Backcountry, and the evolution of our technical midlayers has led to the Tricot Peak Full-Zip Tech Fleece. The tricot fleece is soft to the touch for comfort and breathes with you, making it an excellent choice for a midlayer underneath a ski jacket or puffy while in the high alpine.
- Backcountry Exclusive
- Fleece midlayer suited for autumn hikes or late-season skiing
- Integrated thumbholes help limit skin exposure on chilly mornings
- Hybrid layup balances insulation and lightness
- Drawcord-adjustable hood lets you seal out wind on exposed ridges
- DWR finish sheds moisture from light precipitation or spring slush
- Slim fit offers a streamlined aesthetic and full mobility
- Dual zippered hand pockets quickly warm cold fingers or stash snacks
- Item #BCCZ29M
- 54% cotton, 46% polyester, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- full-zip hoodie
- drawcord-adjustable, fixed
- 2 zippered hand
- DWR finish
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 1lb 1oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
September 6, 2021
Great full zip hoodie
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 6` 0"
- 170 lbs
This is more of a sweatshirt than a fleece. I bought for my husband on sale and he likes it. Fits well. Great quality for the price.