Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Built The Tahoe 2 Sun Hoodie
From sunlit mountain views to winding rivers where we stop to cast for trout, we always bring our Tahoe 2 Sun Hoodie along for the ride on trail-bound adventures. This moisture-wicking, sun-blocking hoodie keeps us comfortable thanks to its breathable construction that's versatile enough for anything from trail running to kayaking.
- Light, versatile hoodie for comfort and protection under the sun
- UPF 50+ rating helps protect you from the sun's harmful rays
- Active fit is low profile to ensure mobility stays unrestricted
- Integrated thumbholes provide maximum coverage from the sun
- Stretchy blend moves with you as you cast, climb, or run
- Item #BCCZ28M
- 88% polyester, 12% spandex, DWR finish
- Center Back Length
- pullover hoodie
- UPF Rating
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 5oz
- climb, fly fish, hike & camp, lifestyle
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
4 based on 18 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.