Our New Backcountry GORE-TEX Winter Collection
Select a size:
Why We Built The Hayden Gore-Tex Infinium Pant
When we're spending the majority of our day on skis, navigating switchbacks on the skin track or making our way to the next hut on our multi-day trip, we bring our Hayden Pants along for the ride. We made these high-performing lightweight ski pants with touring in mind, using a super-stretchy Gore-Tex Infinium construction. This recent addition to the Gore family uses a windproof membrane to keep us protected in any high-exposure spot we might find ourselves, and what the fabric gives up in terms of waterproof shelter it more than makes up for when it comes to breathable function. We're working hard for those turns, but the Hayden Pant is there to keep us light on our skis and dry from the inside out, no matter how hard we push ourselves in the Backcountry.
- Lightweight technical pants for lengthy backcountry tours
- Highly breathable Gore-Tex Infinium wards off moderate weather
- Windproof membrane keeps you well defended on exposed skinners
- Crotch gusset and articulated knees deliver full mobility
- Adjustable suspenders secure the fit and can also be removed
- Reinforced kick patches protect your pants from sharp crampons
- Watertight zippers defend your stored items from melting snow
- Slim fit keeps bulk to a minimum while you explore the mountains
- Item #BCC00F6
4.5 based on 10 ratings
Fits Slightly SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.