Why We Like The RS 30L Pack
The RS 30L Pack helps us get everything to the hill, thanks to its innovative design. Rather than filling up the whole main compartment with our boots, two external compartments zip open and let us strap 'em to the outside—Atomic calls this setup the Boot Fixation Station. Now, there's plenty of room left in the interior to stash our helmet, gloves, a few extra layers, and even a light lunch.
- Travel-ready boot bag for trips to the local hill
- Rugged polyester shell prevents moisture from penetrating the bag
- External boot compartment leaves room inside for additional gear
- Easy-clean tarpaulin lining is rugged and water-resistant
- Internal pockets keep other items organized
- Item #ATOK1GZ
- [face fabric] 500D polyester, PU coating, [boot] 600D polyester, Neo coating, [lining] 150D polyester, PU coating
- 30L (1831cu in)
- 1 pair ski boots (external Boot Fixation Station)
- Backpack Carry
- yes, chest strap and hip belt
- [external] 2 boot compartments with Boot Fixation Station straps, [internal] 1 zippered lid, 1 stretch side
- zippered top
- 19.7 x 11.9 x 9.4in
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 6oz
- travel, ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help