Select style & size:Select options
Star Lite Pilarga VT Saddle
The Astute Italia Star Lite Pilarga VT Saddle is designed for the discerning cyclist seeking to shave every last gram from their lightweight road bike—all without sacrificing exceptional comfort and support while racing and training. This particular version shares much of its architecture with the Star Line Pilarga VT Saddle, except it's upgraded with carbon rails to save approximately 30 grams, hence its Star Lite moniker. It comes in at a feathery 210 grams, giving you an exceptionally lightweight saddle that's remarkably comfortable for such a low weight.
Since it belongs to Astute Italia's Pilarga series, you'll find it's 10 millimeters wider than average, providing additional support for larger cyclists not content with average saddles. Triple-density memory foam alleviates pressure points, all without adding much in the way of excess weight. Astute Italia finishes it with an Italian microfiber cover for smooth-wearing comfort and easy cleaning after a grueling race or training ride.
- Exceptionally lightweight saddle for racing and training
- Carbon rails drop weight by 30 grams from Star Line version
- Pilarga saddles are 145mm wide to support larger cyclists
- Rounded shape with center cut-out that relieves pressure
- Carbon-reinforced nylon shell drops weight, adds stiffness
- Triple-density memory foam alleviates pressure points
- Italian microfiber cover is soft and easy to clean
- Made in Italy with exceptional fit and finish
- Item #ASU000H
- 15% carbon-reinforced nylon
- Italian microfiber
- Seat Length
- 270 mm
- Seat Width
- 145 mm
- Claimed Weight
- 210 g
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
What do you think about this product?