Why We Like The Arbor Cadence Camber Snowboard
If one board is all that’s in the budget, the Arbor Cadence Camber Snowboard is our top choice for a board that rips groomers, lands ollies, and shreds rails all the same. The camber profile, twin shape, and medium flex make this a true all-mountain ripper with a blend of excellent pop and control, while the addition of Arbor’s technologies, including the System X Baseplate and Grip Tech, increase edge control, grip, and overall responsiveness.
- A resort-ripping, park lap-loving board for female shredders
- Features a camber profile and a twin shape for all-mountain performance
- The medium flex rating offers a poppy, responsive ride
- The System X Baseplate improves edge control and responsiveness
- Grip Tech adds heel and toe contact points for improved grip and control
- 3D shaped fenders create better turn initiation
- Item #ARBY18G
- Responsible Collection
- 140cm, 144cm, 148cm, 152cm
- System Camber (camber underfoot, reduced camber at tip and tail)
- medium-soft (4 out of 10 on Arbor's scale)
- Effective Edge
- [140cm] 1072mm, [144cm] 1108mm, [148cm] 1144mm, [152cm] 1180mm
- Waist Width
- [140cm] 232mm, [144cm] 234mm, [148cm] 236mm, [152cm] 238mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [140cm] 8.05 / 7.15 / 8.05m, [144cm] 8.25 / 7.35 / 8.25m, [148cm] 8.45 / 7.55 / 8.45m, [152cm] 8.65 / 7.75 / 8.65m
- Stance Width
- Highland II
- recycled steel
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 year
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help