Need advice picking the right gear for your next adventure?Talk to a Gearhead
Select style & size:Select options
Ultimate paddle power
If you're looking for the muscle car of paddles, then you've found it in the Aqua-Bound 2-Piece Manta Ray Carbon Paddle. Featuring Aqua-Bound's largest blade shape, the Manta Ray offers plenty of surface area for tons of bite in the water, making it ideal for paddlers seeking more power, bigger boats, and moving water. While certainly not Aqua-Bound's most efficient blade shape, the Manta Ray is certainly the shape that will get your boat cruising the fastest. While not as packable as its 4-piece cousin, the 2-piece shaves you a bit of weight and offers a sturdier feel.
The great thing about this paddle is that while the large blade might lack the efficiency of a more streamlined blade, the paddle's overall lightweight carbon construction makes up for it. The Manta Ray features a carbon shaft for superior performance and low swing weight, so all of your energy can go into the water rather than having to wield an ungainly paddle. The abX blade itself is made of carbon-reinforced nylon resin, resulting in a lightweight blade with incredible strength and stiffness.
- Push water and make waves with this beefy paddle
- Carbon construction makes this high-angle paddle ultra lightweight
- Oval carbon-composite shaft reduces fatigue and joint strain
- Large surface area moves large amounts of water for bigger crafts
- Adjustable feathering angles with a three-hole snap-button system
- Item #AQB001P