Why We Like The Aquabound Manta Ray Carbon Paddle
Super lightweight but also stiff and powerful, that's the Aqua Bound 2-Piece Manta Ray Carbon Posi-Lok Kayak Paddle. Featuring an oversized blade, the Manta Ray offers plenty of surface area for tons of bite in the water. That gives us extra horsepower on our forward stroke and plenty of maneuverability in wind, waves, and rapids. The great thing about this paddle is that while the large blade might lack the efficiency of a smaller, more streamlined blade, the paddle's overall lightweight carbon construction makes up for it. The Manta Ray features a carbon shaft for superior performance and low swing weight while the blade itself is made of carbon-reinforced nylon resin, resulting in a lightweight blade with incredible strength and stiffness. This is an ideal paddle for high-angle paddlers and strong paddlers who are looking to get more power out of each stroke.
- Light but durable paddle for high-angle paddlers
- 100% carbon shaft is lightweight to reduce fatigue on longer trips
- Carbon-reinforced nylon blades blend weight-savings with strength
- Round shaft is ovalized at hands for more comfort and control
- Posi-Lok ferrule to adjust blade offsets in 15-degree intervals
- Carbon ferrule insert is big upgrade over plastic or glass inserts
- Proudly built in Osceola, Wisconsin
- Item #AQBF00C
- Shaft Material
- 100% carbon
- Blade Material
- abX Carbon reinforced nylon
- Overall Length
- 205 - 260cm
- Blade Length
- Blade Width
- Blade Area
- 102.5sq in
- Shaft Shape
- [shaft] round, [hands] oval
- Shaft Profile
- Feather Angle
- Paddling Style
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 13.75oz
- flatwater paddling, ocean paddling
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help