Greta 3 Helmet
Protect your most valuable asset when you're charging the park and ripping steep upper-mountain lines with the Anon Greta Helmet. Featuring Endura hardshell construction, the Greta Helmet fortifies your head from the hard knocks and everyday spills you're bound to encounter over multiple seasons of riding. Passive ventilation along the front and top allows built-up heat to escape on warmer spring days, so you won't succumb to overheating issues. It comes with a classic fleece liner and ear pads for fuzzy-soft comfort, and it's compatible with various audio systems for seamlessly jamming out on the mountain. Meanwhile, the Auto-Adjust fit system ensures a snug, secure, and comfortable fit as you rip down your favorite hill.
- Durable ski helmet that offers reliable protection on the mountain
- Endura Shell construction protects your head when you fall
- Passive ventilation releases heat out the back to keep goggles clear
- Fleece liner and ear pads deliver comfort and warmth in the cold
- Auto-adjust fit system keeps your fit comfortable and secure
- Audio compatible system integrates easily with chips or headphones
- Item #ANO005G
- Shell Material
- Impact Foam
- Audio Compatible
- Fit Adjustment
- Auto-Adjust System
- CE 1077B, ASTM 2040, CE 1078:2012 +A1:2012, CPSC
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
November 20, 2020
Great Helmet for the Price
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 3"
- 130 lbs
Ordered this helmet on a season end sale, great deal. Sizing is accurate and I usually wear a thin beanie underneath and it doesn't feel too bulky. Only hesitation is the ear panels slide out very easily. have to adjust them and put them back in throughout the day. not a deal breaker but not the best quality.
June 14, 2020
are the fleece liner and ear pads removable?