It's just human nature.
Running is intuitive—humans have been running since the dawn of time, and all that's really changed is the gear. Altra beefed up its Women's Intuition 4 Running Shoe this year, with updated features that provide you with comfort and support stride after stride.
Running on the road can be tough on your body, so Altra used a fully cushioned Zero Drop platform that encourages natural and low-impact running during long, exhausting training days. The mesh upper is breathable when you're logging miles in the sun, and the extra rubber toe cap adds a little extra protection if you decide to head off road.
- A solid road shoe for training and race days
- Breathable mesh upper ideal for hot, dry conditions
- Zero Drop maintains neutrality and a natural stride
- EVA midsole is durable and supportive
- 5mm Contour footbed is comfortable for long runs
- Rubber toe cap adds extra protection
- Item #ATR0029