Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Simplicity is often overlooked in the modern age as products are simply launched as part of a race to find the next bell or whistle that most normal people would hardly ever use. Alps & Meters values the reliability of products from a simpler time, which is why they’ve paid homage to some of the first garments in recreational skiing with timeless styling shown by the Twenties Trouser. The merino wool construction stretches to move with you as you carve turns, and supplies lightweight warmth with minimal bulk to avoid cramping your style. The tailored fit separates you from the herd with a streamlined silhouette and provides a secure, performance-oriented fit. The full-grain leather boot panels are waterproof to supply durable weather protection on days with fresh snow in the forecast.
- 1920’s-inspired ski pants offer timeless style with modern performance
- Merino-wool shell construction ensures plenty of warmth without bulk
- Tailored fit and flare fits over your boots with a flattering aesthetic
- Interior waterproof membrane repels moisture from melting snow
- Full-grain leather protective boot panels and boot gaiters keep snow out
- Stretchy waistband ensures the perfect fit regardless of inner layers
- Item #AAMB00J
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.