Tahoe WP Jacket - Men's
When it comes to days of adverse weather, Alpinestars knows you’re just about as enthusiastic about spending hours on the trainer as we are — we’d rather listen to tornado sirens than the incessant whine of a fly wheel. That’s why the Tahoe WP Jacket was built — no, not to replace sirens, but to keep you outside when the weatherman is hunkering down inside with hot chocolate next to the fire, and conditions look formidable at best outside.
To keep you going through the harshest elements, Alpinestars crafts the Tahoe WP jacket to be completely waterproof, thanks to a combination of taped seams and a membrane that keeps moisture on the outside during downpours, but allows for perspiration to breathe on long climbs as well. The jacket is built with a burly hood that slides over your helmet with ease to help your noggin stay dry, and zippered pockets that keep your gadgets safely stowed away from the showers.
Because we know you sweat even when it’s chilly out, the Tahoe WP Jacket is equipped with zippered side vents that let perspiration evaporate while you’re working your way up long climbs, and a polyester fabric that has a knack for wicking. The jacket offers a loose fit with plenty of room for layers when the temps dip and you’re braving snow-packed trails, and a mid-length back that keeps you covered when you’re in riding position.
- A jacket to take to the trains in snow, sleet, or hail
- Waterproof construction keeps you dry in downpour
- Zippered vents let heat escape on climbs
- Helmet-compatible hood keeps your noggin dry
- Stash important goodies in two zippered pockets
- Relaxed fit with drop-tail hem keeps you dry with room for layer
- Item #APN01GR
- [membrane/laminate] fully taped waterproofing, [face fabric] 100% polyester
- zippered side
- 2 hand
- Recommended Use
- commuting, cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, mud/sand/snow, road cycling, trail
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 21 days
What do you think about this product?