Why We Like The T10 Eve Touring Boot
The Alpina T10 Eve Touring Boot combines a solid fit with enough warmth for off-track tours. The wilder places usually include a longer trek, and this boot's Thinsulate insulation ensures warmth whenever you reach the trailhead. The upper fits like a glove, and the heel counter ensures the stability needed for more technical terrain.
- Nordic touring boot built with warmth and stability in mind
- Glove-like upper with heel counter ensures a secure fit
- Zippered closure constructed for easy on-and-off
- Anatomic footbed follows the contours of your foot for outstanding comfort
- Lugged sole equipped with NNN binding compatibility
- Item #ALPZ25M
- Upper Material
- synthetic [lining] textile
- Binding Compatibility
- Sole Material
- Claimed Weight
- 2lb 12oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
- nordic touring
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help