Why We Like the Aipa The Big Brother Sting Surfboard
When the waves are mushier than grandmas famous peas, we turn to the Aipa The Big Brother Sting Surfboard. This longboard provides extra thickness at the center of the board, low entry rocker, and a nicely foiled rail to delicately balances buoyancy and performance, exactly the balance we are looking for in mushy surf.
- Long board designed for less than optimal conditions
- Wide front dimensions and rounded front offers stability
- Extra thick center of the board offers buoyancy
- Foiled rails and a swallow tail help you hold a rail
- Blended roll and rolled V through the front
- V to V out the Tail further helps you maneuver
- Item #AIP0004
- FCS II twin
- [9ft] 23.5in, [9ft 6in] 23.44in, [10ft] 23.38in
- [9ft] 3.88in, [9ft 6in] 4in, [10ft] 4.25in
- Fusion HD
- 9ft, 9ft 6in, 10ft
- [9ft] 91.33L, [9ft 6in] 99.17L, [10ft] 110.7L
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help