Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Elite Recovery Compression Tights
We've all heard the axiom about pain being weakness leaving the body. The implication is that pain is ultimately good for us and that we should embrace it as part of our form-building journey. But frankly, we like to see pain leave as fast as possible. 2XU's Elite Power Recovery Women's Compression Tights are happy to oblige that desire, and their graduated compression and high-denier material work to facilitate blood flow in order to usher pain out the door so you can get back to causing yourself more. The Elites are 2XU's most advanced model, and the brand's stamping process ups the compressive qualities over key muscle, tendon, and fascia groups to ensure that you're getting optimal support during and after a workout.
Though they're primarily focused on recovering so you can get back to work, the Elite Power Tights do incorporate a few details for pleasure, proving that the active life isn't all about self-flagellation. These include a comfort waistband and flatlock seaming, both of which features ensure that the tights will be one of the aspects of a fitness regime you look forward to.
- 2XU's most advanced compression tights
- Graduated stamping of 105-denier reinforces key muscles
- Supporting tendons and fascia reduces the risk of injury
- Comfort details ensure a distraction- and abrasion-free fit
- High UV protection enables outdoor training sessions
- Breathes and manages moisture to keep you cool as things heat up
- Anti-odor finish helps ward off workout funk
- Item #TXU005S
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.