Sometimes the crux is comfort.
There are a lot of tracks that don't really have a definitive crux, and you appreciate that consistency whether you're cruising cross-country or rallying downhill. Similarly, you value the 100% Men's Crux Liner Short's consistent comfort throughout your mountain biking adventures. Made entirely of mesh, this liner circulates airflow, dries quickly, and ensures enhanced ventilation for heated rides. The material also retains anti-odor properties for even more comfort on multi-day tours. As for the chamois, Cytech's premium microfiber adds a level of softness not found in other shock-absorbing alternatives.
- Liner short adds cool comfort to heated mountain biking rides
- Stretchy mesh enhances ventilation and quick-drying comfort
- Anti-odor properties reduce foul smells on multi-day tours
- Premium Cytech chamois made of soft, shock-absorbing microfiber foam
- Smooth flatlock seams help with that chafing problem
- Item #OHP006L
- Q & A
Spend the Extra Money. It's Worth It.
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I thought I had a pretty nice chamois until I picked up one of these. Now I am bummed every time I have to switch back to my other type. This chamois has padding in all the right places and doesn't sag down/ feel uncomfortable when your off the saddle. In my opinion it is well worth the extra dinero