Select style & size:Select options
ACCURI Enduro MTB Goggles
A challenging enduro stage has its fair share of tricky maneuvers, blind corners, and sudden grade-reversals. Maintaining speed requires uncompromised mental focus, as well as optical clarity that won't fog up no matter the conditions. Relying on their successful heritage in motocross racing, 100% takes vision seriously for obvious reasons, and the advantages of years of experience in motocross have translated well into their mountain bike lineup. The ACCURI Enduro MTB Goggles are designed with enduro and gravity racing in mind, employing a dual-pane ventilated lens that prevents fogging when you're sprinting up surprise uphills and mouth-breathing on long, technical descents. Triple-layer foam around your face contributes to the anti-fog properties by absorbing sweat before it hits your face and wicking it away for quick evaporation.
The dual-pane, anti-fog, scratch-resistant lens is supported by a tough urethane frame that conforms well to most face sizes while at the same time optimizing durability, attributable to the flexible nature of the frame that is comfortable and resists breakage. The goggles use 100%'s signature shape that employs topview technology to deliver a wide field of view that won't hamper your peripheral vision. For simplicity, the ACCURI Enduro Goggles use the same lens shape as 100%'s other goggles, making replacement parts readily available and ensuring compatibility with their tear-off and roll-off accessories for wet days on the trail.
- MTB goggles built for enduro and gravity racing
- Ventilated dual-pane lens resists fogging regardless of conditions
- Triple-layer foam wicks moisture for clear, sweat-free vision
- Topview lens technology increases peripheral vision
- Oversized silicon-coated strap eliminates slippage
- Flexible urethane frame enhances fit and durability
- Uses the same replacement lens shape as other 100% goggles
- Item #OHP00CW