Select Style & Size
SL 70 Aerodynamic Handlebar
Zipp further refines handlebar aerodynamics and shaping with the SL 70 Aero Handlebar. Crafted from unidirectional carbon fiber, the SL 70 Aero has a winged top shape for optimum air flow over the bars, which Zipp claims saves an average of 6.4 watts over a round bar. The drops ergonomics aid in responsive handling through tight sections, with a 70mm reach, while the shaping allows for you to get low and sprint towards the finish.
- Zipp's latest aero handlebar to get every advantage on race day
- Unidirectional carbon is stiff and lightweight
- Wing-shaped top profile has superior aero performance over a round bar
- Rapid Route design allows for internally routed mechanical shifting
- Not compatible with internal routing of Di2 etubes
- Item #ZIPZ05E
- undirectional carbon fiber
- 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?