Select style & size:Select options
177 Freehub Body
Few things are more American than going your own way, taking the road less travelled, or expressing your individuality through the targeted consumption of material culture ideologically linked to a particular lifestyle. Whether you choose German, Japanese, or Italian engineering to do so, Zipp's 177 Freehub Body will help you adapt Zipp wheels with a 177 rear hub to the cassette that best represents your inner cyclist.
- A cycling freehub body for Zipp's 177 rear hubs
- Precision machining for impeccable reliability
- Adapts Zipp wheels for use with your choice of drivetrain
- Item #ZIP005I
- 11-speed Shimano/SRAM, 11-speed Campagnolo, SRAM XD
- Recommended Use
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
April 27, 2018
Gravel Bike Setup
- I've put it through the wringer
The FH body installs easily on my Zipp Course 30 and works well. Turning my Gravel Bike into a 1x. Bought the XD driver and installed a 10-42 cassette. It will be a nice setup with a Force 1 long cage derailleur.