Why We Like The Zamberlan Vioz GTX Backpacking Boot
Why wear anything but the Zamberlan Women's Vioz GTX Backpacking Boot when taking on a multi-day backpacking trip in uncharted territory? The Vioz features a women-specific construction, so you don't have to worry about the whole "pink and shrink" situation that often occurs in women's backpacking boots. The upper's Hydrobloc-proofed full-grain leather and Zamberlan Flex System not only offer a classic look, but assure just enough flex without sacrificing lateral support. The waterproof breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort prevents water from getting the best of your adventure, and the Microtex lining wicks moisture and dries quickly. Additionally, the Z-Fit Comfort Footbed and PU midsole ensure trek-long comfort and support, and the TPU shank provides extra torsional stability as you walk. The Vioz also boasts a rockered curve, which allows for a natural forward motion in your stride. A rugged, Vibram 3D sole sports a variety of heavy-duty lugs that offer unrivaled traction in otherwise slick situations.
- Rugged hiking boot for multi-day trips in uncharted territories
- Hydrobloc-proofed full-grain leather upper
- Waterproof breathable GORE-TEX Performance Comfort membrane
- Microtex collar wicks moisture and dries quickly
- Z-Fit Comfort Footbed and PU midsole provide trek-long comfort
- TPU shank ensures torsional stability
- Thermoplastic toe and heel details provide added protection
- Rugged Vibram 3D sole offers ample traction, no matter the terrain
- Item #ZAM001N
- Upper Material
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather
- Z-Comfort Fit
- PU, Z-Flex GT
- Vibram 3D
- Shaft Height
- 5.5 in
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 7oz
- hiking, backpacking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
August 29, 2021