A tribute to Italian quality.
Ready for iconic thru-hikes and treks through the mountains, the Zamberlan Men's Vioz GTX Backpacking Boot offers rugged build quality and premium comfort for demanding trails. Staying true to its Italian handcrafted heritage, this hiking boot features a Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper for exceptional longevity when you're abusing them across abrasive terrain. The Gore-Tex membrane acts as an impenetrable fortress from outside moisture while breathing well for optimum comfort during active wear.
The standout feature on the Vioz GTX is the Vibram 3D sole, which triumphantly treads over rugged terrain with its aggressive traction. This grippy sole has well-spaced lugs that are easy to clean when they're packed with dirt and mud, which is especially useful in the muckiest conditions. It's strategically designed for climbing uphill and descending with controlled braking grip, so you're never sliding out on treacherous steeps with a heavy pack. And to solidify the boot underfoot, the Z-Flex GT shank protects your feet from stone bruises and rough ground.
- Zamberlan's most popular hiking and backpacking boot
- Hydrobloc full-grain leather upper for extreme durability
- Gore-Tex membrane provides waterproof, breathable protection
- Vibram 3D sole maximizes grip across rough terrain
- Flex System facilitates nimble movement
- Z-Flex GT shank solidifies support and stability
- Zamberlan handcrafts premium Italian boots for rugged endeavors
- Item #ZAM001M