Select a size:
Storm Pro GTX RR Boot
Lightweight and supportive, the Storm Pro GTX RR Boots are designed for backcountry bowhunting, but only because they keep you light (and dry) on your feet—feel free to take them on a tricky all-day hike or weekend trek in lieu of finding dinner. Their durable, waterproof construction easily handles all mud and creek crossings, while Vibram outsoles and a supportive midsole ensure you can handle every twist and turn in the dark forest. Zamberlan's famous StarTrek treads deliver superior grip and downhill braking, with lugs wide enough for cleaning with a stick or even your fingers.
- Lightweight boots for hunting, hiking, or extended backcountry trips
- Waterproof, breathable Gore-Tex keeps feet dry and comfortable
- Tough uppers balance durability with low-weight convenience
- Dual-density insole cushions and supports during lengthy adventures
- Forward rocker midsole design propels you up the mountain
- Sticky Vibram outsoles deliver ever-reliable grip on all terrain
- Rubber rand defends against rocks and debris on the trail
- Famous ZBPK last boasts performance fit and roomy toe box
- Item #ZAMI01A
- Upper Material
- Italian Hydrobloc split-grain leather, Cordura
- GORE-TEX Performance Comfort
- ZBPK Performing Fit
- 3mm nylon + PE
- EVA wedge, TPU stabilizer
- Vibram Curcuma
- Shaft Height
- Claimed Weight
- [size 42, pair] 3lb 1oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.