SB160 T4 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike
Style & Size:
Why We Like The Yeti SB160 T4 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike
The SB160 T4 XX1 Eagle AXS Mountain Bike brings Yeti's high-performance engineering to the long-travel 29er category, and it's safe to say that we're impressed. 160mm of Switch Infinity rear travel boasts a supple feel at the top of the stroke that ramps up with a progressive shock tune for plenty of bottom-out resistance. Yeti revamped their Switch Infinity linkage with more strength that has a solid feel on trail, plus it's easier to maintain. The SB160's head tube angle sits at a slack 64 degrees for plenty of straight-lining stability, which plays nicely with the 170mm Fox 38 fork up front.
This T4 build is Yeti's pinnacle build, assembled on their lightest, highest-performing TURQ carbon layup. The SRAM XX1 Eagle 12-speed drivetrain sets the industry standard for high-end electronic shifting, which impresses us for its instant shifting and low maintenance. The Fox Factory 38 GRIP2 fork has 170mm of travel for rallying the gnarliest descents at speed, plus it has a wide range of settings for getting dialed in. The Fox Factory Float X2 shock represents Fox's top-tier rear suspension option, offering a super plush feel with tons of adjustments for race day. We're also big fans of the Custom EX1700 alloy wheels from DT Swiss on this build because they offer bombproof durability and a stable ride feel. This SB160 build is right at home at the local enduro series, at the bike park, and even as a long-travel trail bike for riders who prefer the big bike feel.
*Due to a high demand in the global supply chain and bike industry since the start of the pandemic, material weight and exact components are subject to change. We are working diligently to keep tech specs updated, and any adjustments will be of equal or better spec level. If you have any questions, reach out to a Gearhead by chatting online or calling 1-888-276-7130.
- Top-spec enduro bike features plenty of travel for big descents
- 160mm of Switch Infinity travel handles gnarly terrain with finesse
- Fox Factory 38 GRIP2 fork with 170mm travel provides a stable ride
- 29in wheels get up and over awkward rock steps and hold their momentum
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS drivetrain offers instant electronic shifting
- SRAM Code RSC brakes deliver top-tier stopping power and modulation
- Durable DT Swiss Custom EX1700 alloy wheels dampen vibrations
- SRAM UDH compatibility makes finding replacement hangers a breeze
- Item #YTIR1HO