From fireside to trail.
You made it to the Yeti Tribe Gathering, and spent the whole day slaying trails through the Rockies, but now its time to cozy up next to the fire for the night, indulge in some much needed calories, a frosty lager or two, and zip on your Yeti Cycles Hatch Hoodie to stay toasty as the sun sets. This full-zip hoodie is made from a wicking french terry that pulls any sweat away from your skin leftover from the ride, helping keep you warm when a cool breeze blows by while you wind down for the night. Since its made out of synthetic materials its suitable for a quick casual ride on a frosty morning, and is easy to toss into your pack when the sun kisses the trail and things start to warm up.
- A light and cozy hoodie for your post-ride shenanigans
- French terry fabric wicks away sweat to keep you dry
- Cinch down the hood if a frosty breeze blows by
- Two hand pockets keep your digits toasty
- Toss it on for fireside nights or frosty morning rides
- Item #YTI009W
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: xl
- Height: 6'
Got an XL and it fights just right-not too baggy-more on the form fitting I guess. Feels heavy when you hold it but not when you wear it. Good material and warm from the hoodie to the pockets. Read another review that it's not typical cotton so dog hairs won't stick +