Why We Like The YES. Pyzel Snowboard 2024
New this season from YES. is the Pyzel Snowboard, an all-mountain board designed in collaboration with surfers from PYZEL who wanted a high-performance ripper that can conquer any terrain on any mountain. Its directional twin shape means we can learn and stomp tricks in the park, while its MidBite outline and slamback inserts keep us floating through the snow on the deepest powder days. With a camber profile, we'll feel plenty of pop and playfulness for jumps and side hits, as well as excellent edge-hold and turning stability at speed.
- A collab with PYZEL surfboards designed by Guillaume Rousseaux
- Built with a camber profile for pop, playfulness, and stability
- The directional twin shape promotes a truly versatile ride
- Designed with a colorful base that stands out on the mountain
- The tapered MidBite promotes tight turns and stable landings
- The poplar/paulownia core makes the board feel floaty and strong
- Sintered Spec base uses pre-consumer recycled materials
- Item #YESG047
- 148cm, 150cm, 154cm, 155cm wide, 158cm, 160cm wide, 162cm, 164cm wide
- directional twin
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on the YES. scale)
- Effective Edge
- [150cm] 111.3cm, [155cm wide] 115.5cm, [158cm] 118.1cm, [164cm wide] 123.7cm
- Waist Width
- [150cm] 24.9cm, [155cm wide] 25.83cm, [158cm] 25.5cm, [164cm wide] 26.5cm
- Sidecut Radius
- [150cm] 7.3m, [155cm wide] 7.55m, [158cm] 7.7m, [164cm wide] 8m
- Stance Width
- [150cm]19.93in min, 23.07in max, [155cm wide] 20.93in min, 24.07in max, [158cm] 20.93in min, 24.07in max, [164cm wide] 21.93in min, 25.07in max
- Stance Setback
- Tapered MidBite
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- [150cm] 120-170lbs, [155cm wide] 130-190lbs, [158cm] 140-200lbs, [164cm wide] 180-220+lbs
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help