Why We Like The YES. Hel YES. Snowboard
The Hel YES. Snowboard is a favorite for hard-chargers that want a stiffer, confident deck to handle steep terrain and deep powder. Its directional twin shape increases stability and float, and the board is built with Slamback inserts for an even more set-back stance. The Directional CamRock profile boosts nose rocker for greater buoyancy in powder to keep us surfing happily on top.
Since it retains camber underfoot, CamRock delivers response and locked-in stability when bombing chopped-out runs and carving up groomers alike. Plus, with a tri-blend wood core, biax glass, and rock-hard sintered base, the Hel YES. is an easy choice for everything from backcountry jumps to tight chutes and occasional park laps.
- Rip hard and push the limits on freeride terrain with this deck
- CamRock consists of camber for power with rocker tips for float
- Medium-stiff flex is responsive and stable for technical terrain
- Directional twin shape enhances float and drive
- Underbite sidecut improves edge hold and turn initiation
- Biax glass offers a smooth and consistent flex pattern
- Tri-blend core lowers weight and adds pop while maintaining strength
- Sintered base is durable and fast for any snow types
- Item #YESG041
- 146cm, 149cm, 152cm, 155cm
- Directional Camrock (camber between bindings, more nose rocker than tail rocker)
- directional twin, UnderBite
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on YES.'s scale)
- Effective Edge
- [146cm] 1110mm, [149cm] 1130mm, [152cm] 1150mm, [155cm] 1170mm
- Waist Width
- [146cm] 239mm, [149cm] 241mm, [152cm] 242mm, [155cm] 244mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [146cm] 6.7m, [149cm] 6.9m, [152cm] 7.1m, [155cm] 7.3m
- Stance Width
- [146cm] 17.9 - 21.1in, [149cm] 18.4 - 21.6in, [152cm] 19.4 - 22.6in, [155cm] 19.9 - 23.1in
- Stance Setback
- [146cm, 149cm, 152cm] 0.39in, [155cm] 0.59in
- 70% poplar, 30% paulownia, bamboo stringers
- Sintered True
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help