Why We Like The YES. Greats Uninc Snowboard
When we're exploring resorts we've never been to before, we pack light and trust the versatility of the YES. Greats Uninc Snowboard to help us ride at the level we're used to. This forward-thinking ride holds its own against specialty boards in the park, on groomers, and even in the soft stuff. This do-it-all deck features a powerful and poppy camber section between the feet with rockered tips for increased forgiveness and float in deep snow. Its medium-stiff flex offers the response and stability we need for high speeds, big landings, and highly technical tricks. An asymmetrical sidecut enables quick turns on our heelside edge and allows deeper and more stable carves, and YES.'s premium construction includes a tri-blend wood core for lightweight strength and triax laminates with carbon for added snap and response.
- Responsive, unique all-mountain deck with a freestyle focus
- Asymmetrical twin shape for both goofy and regular riders
- MidBite outline creates deeper carves and rides switch with ease
- CamRock profile maintains pop while simplifying turns and spins
- Stiffer flex results in quicker reactions and more responsive moves
- Low-weight poplar-paulownia blend core with springy bamboo stringers
- Item #YESG040
- 149cm, 151cm, 154cm, 156cm, 159cm
- asymmetrical true twin
- Effective Edge
- [149cm] 1146mm, [151cm] 1164mm, [154cm] 1191mm, [156cm] 1208mm, [159cm] 1235mm
- Waist Width
- [149cm] 245mm, [151cm] 253mm, [154cm] 256mm, [156cm] 259mm, [159cm] 262mm
- Sidecut Radius
- [149cm] 5.7 / 6.2m, [151cm] 5.9 / 6.4m, [154cm] 6.1 / 6.6m, [156cm] 6.3 / 6.8m, [159cm] 6.5 / 7m
- Stance Width
- [149cm] 18.14 - 22.86in, [151cm] 18.64 - 23.36in, [154cm] 19.64 - 24.36in, [156cm] 19.64 - 24.36in, [159cm] 20.64 - 25.36in
- Stance Setback
- 70% poplar, 30% paulownia, bamboo struts
- triax, carbon
- Base Color
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- all-mountain, park & freestyle
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help