Why We Like The YES. 20/20 Snowboard
Back again after its redesign in the year it shares its namesake with, the 20/20 Snowboard from YES. is finely tuned to ensure we experience unbelievable float, control, and freestyle potential once more at the resort. This freestyle-minded powder board features a true-twin shape with a directional feel in powder, thanks to 3D Powder Hull technology which uses two distinct rocker lines to create identical concave sections in the tip and tail. These concave sections channel air through the tip while the tail disperses snow, causing it to drop lower and allowing you to float confidently deep snow whether riding regular or switch. Throw in an ultra-light construction and sintered base, and we've got a futuristic powder board guaranteed to make the most of the deepest days of the season.
- Board for deep snow riders who like taking their tricks to powder
- PowderHull profile rides over deep untouched powder with ease
- 3D PowderHull uses concave base sections for unbelievable float
- True twin shape encourages big tricks in fresh snow and natural hits
- MidBite outline enhances rockered sections with bigger contact points
- Medium-stiff flex is stable for big landings and long straight lines
- PowderHull-specific sintered base is extremely fast and flexible
- Poplar-paulownia core with Coreless sections mixes responsiveness and weight savings
- Item #YESG03T
- PowderHull 2.0 + Camber (camber between bindings, 3D rocker nose and tail)
- medium-stiff (7 out of 10 on YES.'s scale)
- Effective Edge
- Waist Width
- Sidecut Radius
- Stance Width
- 21.4 - 24.6in
- Stance Setback
- poplar, paulownia, Coreless nose and tail
- MidBite outline
- PH Sintered True
- Base Color
- Recommended Rider Weight
- 170 - 200lb
- Manufacturer Warranty
- all-mountain snowboarding, freeride/powder snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help