Why We Like The Yakima HandRoll
Yakima's HandRoll makes loading our kayak onto our roof rack a breeze, thanks to generous foam rollers that guide our craft onto our rack sans scrapes or slipping, and then lock tight to hold our boat in-place once we’re ready to go.
- Guide your kayak onto the roof safely with this roller
- Rubber pivoting rollers adapt to different boat sizes
- Universal hardwear fits most standard roof racks
- Designed to be paired with Yakima's DeckHand
- Included heavy-duty straps secure bow and stern
- Requires base rack system for use
- Item #YAK003A
- Boat Capacity
- Locks Included
- Part Number
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 13, 2022
Great idea, does not work well
- I've put it through the wringer
I bought this with high expectations to help with loading a 16ft Wilderness systems kayak on to my truck rack. Quality looked good, attaching was great. BUT rollers don't roll! They move a little but don't do what you would expect. Very disappointed , a great idea that fails in execution
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help