In the face of cold temperatures.
From the brisk, bone-chilling conditions of Boston, Massachusetts to the windy city itself in Illinois, the Woolrich Men's Wool Face Patrol Down Parka touts a function-first construction (despite its dapper look) that makes it winter's worst foe. Ideal for combating bitter cold wintry conditions, this parka features a water-resistant exterior that protects you against light precipitation, while the high-loft down insulation provides furnace-like fervor in the face of cold temperatures. An insulated storm flap bolsters your defense by safeguarding the two-way front zipper—which allows for easy temperature regulation should you warm up—and the internal cuffs keep wind and weather at bay. Additionally, the parka is equipped with an adjustable hem and waist to provide a personalized fit and feel, and the attached hood is fashioned with a removable fur ruff for a customized look and protection.
- A classically-styled parka for casual wear in the city
- Water-resistant shell protects against light precipitation
- Down insulation provides lofted, furnace-like fervor
- Attached hood features removable ruff for customized look
- Storm flap protects core warmth when wind picks up
- Internal cuffs seal in warmth and seal out cold drafts
- Waist and hem are fully adjustable for personalized fit
- Item #WLR00CW
- Q & A
if you get cold
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'8"
- Weight: 160lbs
if you ever get cold you need to get this coat, because you will want to go outside with this on. you will be so warm were ever you go. so if you tired of being cold then get this and you will never be cold again.