Why We Like The Tarpon Carbon Paddle
Although it was optimized to perform alongside kayaks from the same family, the Tarpon Carbon Paddle is an efficient, smooth-paddling partner for any recreational and touring kayak. Both the shaft and blades are fashioned from carbon, making it the lightest in this brand's collection. The blades are made with a proprietary, asymmetrical curve that delivers the desired angle and depth for flutter-free strokes. Between its lightweight construction and two-piece design, this paddle is ideal for travel.
- Lightweight recreational paddle optimized for smooth kayaking
- Carbon shaft offers efficient strength and durability
- Asymmetrical carbon fiber blades provide efficient strokes
- Large blade size ensures responsive boat control
- Leverlock ferrule system creates endless feathering options
- Low-profile lever allows easy length adjustments
- Two-piece design makes travel and storage simple
- Item #WILA12I
- Shaft Material
- Blade Material
- carbon fiber
- Overall Length
- Blade Area
- 99.2sq in
- Feather Angle
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 10oz
- Recommended Use
- river paddling, flatwater paddling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help