Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Tubeless Rim - 29in
Select style & size:Select options
No.9 Carbon Tubeless Rim
Upgrading the wheels on your mountain bike is one of the best ways to see noticeable performance improvements on the trail. For your 29er wheel build, take a serious look at the Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Tubeless Rim. These lightweight yet strong carbon fiber rims offer considerable improvements to ride quality and rolling speed compared to aluminum rims of the same width. They're a great choice for trail riding and all-mountain exploration, and they come in two different widths based on the range of tires you typically run. Lace them up to your favorite hubs and enjoy a perfect mix of width, weight, and stiffness.
The No.9 36w rim features a 30mm internal width, offering great support and a nice tread profile for tires in the standard width range of 2.2 - 2.5in wide. The 40w rim has a 35mm internal width that works well for the high-volume 2.4 - 2.8in mountain bike tires that have become more popular on modern trail bikes, though it can handle up to a 3-inch plus tire without any trouble. Both rims feature a hookless bead for an easy and secure tubeless setup, as well as increased impact resistance to rocks and other obstacles on the trail.
- Burly 29er hoops ready to take on the trails
- Lightweight yet strong carbon fiber construction
- Stiffer carbon rim improves steering precision
- Lower rotational weight for quicker accelerations
- 36w rim works well for standard mountain bike tires
- 40w rim is designed for high-volume mountain bike tires
- Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers
- Rims are sold individually, tubeless tape and valves included
- Item #WPC000C