Whisky Parts Co. No.9 Carbon Tubeless 700c Road Rim
Select style & size:Select options
No.9 Carbon Tubeless 700c Road Rim
Whisky Parts Co. had one goal in mind when designing their No.9 Carbon Tubeless 700c Road Rim, and that was to create a lightweight, stable platform to build exquisite wheels on. Pairing stout carbon construction with a clean design and aesthetics, the No.9 rims not only ride well, but they look good too. The 19.5mm internal width pairs well with a broad range of tires from 25 to 45mm in width, and features a hooked bead that lets you choose between a tubeless or tubed setup. Whether you favor endless stretches of tarmac or rolling gravel roads, brevets or cyclocross sprints, these disc brake-specific rims offer leading edge performance, on or off-road.
The No.9 carbon rims are available in two different depths, but otherwise share the same measurements. The 30d rims are a great lightweight all-rounder that love sprinting and climbing, and would be equally at home on your road, gravel, or cross bike. The 50d rims have a deeper profile that offers an aerodynamic advantage, as well as a stiffer, more robust platform than the 30d rims. They're ideal for long days in the saddle, cutting through the wind so you can shave seconds off the clock.
- Carbon disc brake rims that excel in any drop bar application
- Tubeless ready for superior handling on or off-road
- Durable yet lightweight carbon fiber construction
- Internal width works well for 25mm to 45mm wide tires
- Clean aesthetics are sure to look good on any bike
- Available in 30mm and 50mm depths for versatility
- Designed to be used with spoke nipple washers
- Rims are sold individually, tubeless tape and valves included
- Item #WPC000D