T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket
However jaded you've become to the ever-constant changes in bottom bracket standards, the T47 threaded bottom bracket provides numerous benefits by providing custom frame builders and smaller bike companies with a creak-free, precisely aligned shell boasting the extra stiffness of oversized press fit shells. This particular Wheels Mfg T47 Threaded Bottom Bracket works with frames using the T47 threaded bottom bracket standard and accommodates a number of road and mountain bike cranksets with 30, 22/24, and 24-millimeter spindle diameters.
You'll find 30-millimeter, SRAM GXP 22/24-millimeter, and Shimano 24-millimeter versions catering to a number of different cranksets. Each T47 bottom bracket is compatible with bottom bracket shell widths of 68 to 132 millimeters, most typically used in shell widths greater than 73 millimeters. Every bottom bracket has machined aluminum cups with internal bearings that are easily serviced or replaced. In specific, Wheels Mfg uses Enduro Angular Contact Bearings designed for bottom brackets by spreading forces over a larger surface area to decrease friction and minimize wear. Additionally, you'll find an included sleeve that fits between the cups to keep out dirt and grime, as well as keep internal wires from rubbing against crank spindles.
- T47 threaded BB eliminates creaks, maximizes stiffness
- Works exclusively with frames using T47 BB standard
- Compatible with BB shell widths of 68 to 132mm
- Most commonly used with BB shells of 73mm +
- Machined aluminum cups with internal bearings
- Included sleeve keeps out dirt and grime
- Item #WHL000U
- [cups] machined aluminum, [bearings] Enduro Angular Contact
- Shell Width
- 68 - 132mm
- 1 Sram Spacer Pack, 1 Sticker
- Claimed Weight
- [30mm] 3.4oz (97g), [SRAM GXP] 4.6oz (129g), [Shimano] 3.9oz (111g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help