Select style & size:Select options
No more creaking.
Years of ripping across everything from mucky forest trails to dusty deserts has left your current bottom bracket painfully creaking like an arthritic with every pedal stroke forward. Give your trusty trail whip a much-needed upgrade with the Wheels Mfg BB86/92 SRAM Threaded Bottom Bracket with ABEC-3 Bearings. Constructed with two machined aluminum cups that thread together, this bottom bracket sits securely within your frame to increase bearing longevity, simplify bearing replacement, and eliminate creaking. Ultimately, this threaded interface equates to smoother turning of the cranks, even through the harshest of trail conditions.
- Replacement BB86/92 bottom bracket for your trail bike
- Compatible with 22/24mm spindle SRAM/Truvativ GXP cranksets
- Machined aluminum cups thread together to eliminate creaks
- Enduro ABEC-3 Bearings for smooth operation
- Item #WHL000Q
- Q & A
Makes a good interface even better.
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
PF92 has always worked well with me, but this thing makes it that much better. Threads together so it prevents creaking and the bearing quality is better than most stock/OE options. Keep in mind you do need a pair of BB tools to hold one of the cups in place as you tighten the other one.