Why We Like The UltraLite Sleeping Bag
The Western Mountaineering UltraLite Sleeping Bag lives up to its name by keeping our backpacks light while still packing in a hefty dose of premium 850-fill down for those chilly nights. A soft taffeta lining caresses trail-weary skin and, thanks to the ExtremeLite shell's breathability, the climate inside of the bag stays comfortable on balmier nights.
- 20-degree sleeping bag weighs less than two pounds for backpacking
- 850-fill down insulation is extremely lofty and packable
- ExtremeLite shell has a high thread count for a boost in durability
- Interlocking draft tubes and a down-filled collar batten down the hatches
- Mummy shape with slightly narrower shoulders for warmth retention
- Item #WES0031