Why We Like The Volkl Blaze 114 Ski
The Volkl Blaze 114 Ski is made for the powder hounds among us. The lightweight construction allows us to hit the skin track in pursuit of the freshest powder on the mountains, but the Blaze 114 really thrives as we make the turn back downhill. The thin titanal sheet, along with the 3D Radius Sidecut, gives us uncompromising control and agility for such a wide ski. The 114mm waist floats beautifully, and the GreenCore construction is extremely lightweight to keep us from sinking into deep powder.
- Lightweight powder ski that thrives during off-piste adventure
- 114mm waist width offers plenty of float in deep powder
- Rocker in tip and tail allows incredible control on downhills
- Camber underfoot pushes power toward our edges
- GreenCore Multilayer Wood Core balances weight and performance
- TPU in the tip and tail absorbs chatter for a stable ride
- Exceptionally short turn radius for ski width is easily maneuverable
- P-Tex 2100 sintered base glides effortlessly across any terrain
- Item #VKLI07U
- 166cm, 176cm, 184cm, 192cm
- 154 / 114 / 136mm
- Turn Radius
- [166cm] 16m, [176cm] 17m, [184cm] 18m, [192cm] 20m
- rocker / camber / rocker
- Hybrid Multilayer Woodcore Green
- [underfoot] Titanal, [tip, tail] TPU
- P-Tex 2100 (sintered)
- partial twin
- Binding Included
- Claimed Weight
- [166cm, pair] 8lb 1.8oz (3682g), [176cm] 8lb 5.6oz (3790g), [184cm] 8lb 12.7oz (3990g), [192cm] 8lb 14.5oz (4040g)
- backcountry skiing, freeride/powder skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help