Select a Size
Select a Color
Stone Gore-Tex Hooded Jacket
The Volcom Men's Stone Gore-Tex Jacket may seem simple, but it's actually rugged and strong with waterproof protection. A two-layer Gore-Tex shell with fully taped seams completely repels water, so you're prepared for whatever conditions the resort has in store for you. Even though the shell is extremely durable, it's surprisingly cozy due to its suede chin guard and V-Science Breathable lining.
If a storm rages through the resort, the Stone Gore-Tex Jacket has a hidden drawcord cinch at the hood with goggle clips so the wind won't expose your head. The adjustable powder skirt also blocks snow and wind from sneaking in thanks to the Zip Tech jacket-to-pant interface. And since there's a two-way cuff system and underarm zip vents, you have freedom to move as you want and cool down when things heat up.
- Stay protected from the cold when slashing pow in a rugged jacket
- Gore-Tex 2-layer material sheds water and snow during fierce storms
- V-Science lining wicks moisture when boot packing up slope
- Adjustable powder skirt prevents snow from sneaking up the jacket
- Underarm ventilation adds temperature control in warm days
- Item #VLC033I
- Gore-Tex (2-layer)
- fully sealed
- 2 handwarmer, 1 goggle, 1 media
- mesh-lined zips
- Powder Skirt
- insulated Lycra
- Recommended Use
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, backcountry skiing, backcountry snowboarding, freeride/powder skiing, freeride/powder snowboarding, park & freestyle skiing, park & freestyle snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?